- Detailed description of school: New Hanover Preparatory School is a school in the Education industry that provides educational services that assist in teaching the students of New Hanover Preparatory School.
information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from here: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 .
- Payment options accepted:Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security: Card transactions will be acquired for New Hanover Preparatory School via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by New Hanover Preparatory School separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency:The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility:New Hanover Preparatory School takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods, tickets and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile:This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and New Hanover Preparatory School chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Variation: New Hanover Preparatory School may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information: This website is run by Temple Wisdom Online based in Hilton, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.
- Entries will only be processed once payment is confirmed.
- Only artificial lures to be used.
- Only live fish to be measured. Fish to be measured with mouth closed.
- All fish to be released immediately after weighing. NO FISH TO BE REMOVED.
- Identity tags must be worn by all anglers to avoid disqualification.
- The weighmasters decision is final.
- Each angler is to be acquainted with and adhere to the rules of the competition and private landowners. Failure of the above will result in immediate disqualification.
- Fishing will be from shore, canoes and boats as specified per dam.
- Dams are kindly sponsored by private landowners for this day ONLY. Please respect their property & privacy. No littering and be careful of irrigation pipes and equipment.
- Respect & be considerate of your fellow anglers.
- Only ONE 1st Adult & Junior prize per angler.
- Power boats allowed on dams indicated to be used with sneaker motor.
- The longest ADULT fish wins the ADULT prize and the longest JUNIOR fish wins the JUNIOR prize, regardless of if the junior fish is longer than the adult’s fish.
- Fishing starts 5h30, last fish to be weighed at 16h00.
- The Committee may, at its sole discretion, cancel the Farm Dams Bass Competition- a fundraiser for the NHP School- with or without notice. There will be no refunds in the event that the competition is cancelled.
- Adults contend for the overall Adult Prize. Juniors contend for the overall Junior Prize.
- The Adult & Junior 1st places go into a “hat” and get drawn out to place the order for choices of prizes.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a draw between parties.
- In the event of no fish caught at a dam, the prize goes into the lucky draw.
- For the lucky draw, you need to hand in your ID tag.
- If a dam has not been fished by 14h00, the Committee has a right to close it.
- As per the South African POPI Act 4 of 2013, by signing this form you give consent to NHP School to process all personal information supplied on this form as well as consent to use photographs taken at the event on their social media platforms and for future marketing opportunities. All information supplied and photographs taken will be handled as per the NHP School POPI policy.
- New Hanover Preparatory School contact details: Physical Address: Dalton Road, New Hanover, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Postal Address: P.O Box 55, New Hanover, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, 3230
Contact Number: 071 670 7142
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org